Students are encouraged to wear their favorite jersey and a mustache to win points for the house teams.
Have a Wonderful Weeked!
2015/16 - 2017/18 Westmount School Education Plan http://westmountelementary.com/documents/general/3 Year Education Plan and AERR Oct 2015.pdf It can also be viewed by clicking the Documents tab - then Reports!
Below are links to the Challenge Remembrance Day stories that were read at the Remembrance Day service. The are located in the Documents and Forms tab on the home page and then in the Challenge Program folder. We are so proud of our Challenge students for all the work they put into these stories and of all the students who participated in the Remembrance Day service. They made it a meaning...
Parent/Teacher Interview timeslots can now be booked online for next week. Click here to view instructions.
Please click here for order forms Westmount Elementary School Council (WESC) is running the Sobeys gift card sales one more time! This is a great opportunity to: · Purchase cards to give as gifts this holiday season; · Purchase cards to use when buying your Christmas groceries; · Purchase another card(s) if you have used the one(...
|Address:||220 Wheatland Trail
- Nov 26 - Hockey Program Grade 5 & 6B
- Nov 26 - Alberta Opera Performance
- Nov 27 - No School - Day in Lieu of P/T Interviews
- Nov 30 - Jersey & Mustache Day
- Nov 30 - Virtue Assembly - Caring
- Nov 30 - Hockey Program Grade 5 & 6B
- Dec 2 - Hot Lunch - Kim's Katering
- Dec 4 - Day 2
- Dec 4 - Dress Rehearsal - Christmas Concert
- Dec 8 - Christmas Concert
- Dec 11 - No School - Flex Friday
- Dec 17 - Christmas Marketplace